Are you the next King or Queen of Spin?
Challenge yourself and your mates to take on spin bikes for kids in need. Variety Spin 4 Kids is a 5 hour team spin bike challenge with the beautiful Sydney Harbour in the backdrop.
LET'S GET SPINNING SYDNEY!
We have a limited number of bikes available so be sure not to miss out.
Get together a team of 1-10 people, your team will have 1 spin bike and will need to come up with a plan of attack on how you and your team mates keep those pedals spinning - will you be the team with the most KM's recorded! Our team of Spin instructors plus high energy music will certainly keep teams going for the full 5 hours.
It will be a great day with music, crazy costumes and energetic spin instructors on stage.
Prizes for best dressed team, highest fundraising team and individual, best team spirit and encouragement awards PLUS who will take out the mighty KINGS or QUEENS OF SPIN.
This is a COVID safe event and is in accordance with NSW Government guidelines and regulations.
For an event like this we had to have the best in spin bikes so we reached out to our mates at Infinite Cycle.
Infinite Cycle bikes are different. They allow your joints freedom so that unnatural stress isn’t placed on your body, they also help you burn 20% more calories vs. a regular stationary bike (yes please!).
Infinite Cycle uses technology driven smart bikes which tilt 22 degrees in each direction, delivering you serious physical benefits (do you feel fitter just reading that? we do). They tell us that their bikes specifically target core and upper body muscles previously not touched on conventional stationary bike.
Raised so far
- Vanessa Brownrigg just donated $52
- Jason Burgmann just donated $50
- Janelle Tarabay just donated $100
- bridget just donated $52
- Jim Oades just donated $55.12
- Rita Hegyi just donated $115.44
- Anonymous just donated $30
- Anonymous just donated $700
- Claire C just donated $31.20
- Monique van Ham just donated $41.60
- Jack Mcswiggan just donated $52
- Liam Kelly just donated $32.24
- Will Cornish just donated $31.20
- Karen Sykes just donated $31.20
- Riza just donated $20.80
- Thao Tran just donated $10
- Matt Parker just donated $100
- Kailee McDonald just donated $31.20
- Kerri Manganaro just donated $31.20
- Alan Whiting just donated $52
Have questions? Feel free to reach out to the team with any of your Spin 4 Kids questions.
If you want to talk to someone about the event the best person to speak to is Adriana!
Adriana Di Perna
If you want to talk to someone about sponsoring the event the best person to speak to is Peter!
Fundraising and Business Development Manager
0428 400 761
If you want to talk to someone about media or advertising, then you want to talk to Michelle!
Michelle Van Doninck